Did you know that the Auvergne Rhone-Alpes region can help you finance the creation of your website?
And yes, since last year, the AURA region has put in place aid mechanisms, so that entrepreneurs who live in the region and have been affected by the health crisis can digitize their business.
Regional Aid Auvergne-Rhône Alpes:
- What's is it? The "MonCommerceEnLigne" program is a financial aid set up for the Auvergne-Rhône Alpes region to help local businesses create, redesign and optimize a website or an e-commerce site, or to strengthen their web presence. This financial aid subsidizes 50% of expenses since January 01, 2020 and will be available until September 30, 2022.
- How much? Two aid modalities:
Up to 500 euros eligible expenses (*): 100% of the expense covered,
Beyond 500 euros of eligible expenditure (*): 50% of expenditure covered up to a maximum aid of 1,500 euros
- For who ? Local traders, independent artisans, with or without a point of sale, sedentary or not (excluding franchises), who sell products or services to individuals. It is also aimed at farmers, breeders and winegrowers who sell to individuals. Liberal professions are excluded from this system. The aid is exclusively reserved for TPEs with less than 10 employees.
- When must be asked? The aid is granted on presentation of invoices: You must therefore officially start your activity (you will be asked for the SIRET number) and carry out your project before submitting the aid request online.
- Who should make the request? : You and only you, as a provider I cannot make the request for you.
Learn more about this aid HERE