About this cookies policy
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text files used to store small information. They are stored on your device when the website loads on your browser. These cookies help us make the website work properly, make it more secure, provide a better user experience, understand how the website works and analyze what is working and where it needs improvement.
Like most online services, our website uses first-party and third-party cookies for several purposes. First-party cookies are primarily necessary for the website to function properly and they do not collect any of your personally identifiable data. The third-party cookies used on our website are primarily used to understand how the website works, how you interact with our website, to keep our services secure, to deliver advertisements that are relevant to you and, overall, to you. provide a better and improved user. experience and help speed up your future interactions with our website.
What types of cookies do we use?
- Essential: some cookies are essential for you to be able to use all the functionality of our site. They allow us to maintain user sessions and prevent any security threat. They do not collect or store any personal information. For example, these cookies allow you to log into your account and add products to your shopping cart, and order securely.
- Statistics: these cookies store information such as the number of visitors to the website, the number of unique visitors, the pages of the website visited, the source of the visit, etc. This data helps us understand and analyze the performance of the website. and where it needs to be improved.
- Marketing: Our website displays advertisements. These cookies are used to personalize the advertisements we show to you so that they are meaningful to you. These cookies also help us to track the effectiveness of these advertising campaigns. The information stored in these cookies may also be used by third party advertising providers to also show you advertisements on other websites on the browser.
- Functional: These are the cookies that help certain non-essential functionality of our website. These features include embedding content such as videos or sharing website content on social media platforms.
- Preferences: these cookies help us store your browsing settings and preferences, such as language preferences, so that you have a better and efficient experience on your future visits to the website.
How can I control the preferences of cookies?
If you decide to change your preferences later during your browsing session, you can click on the tab "Privacy and cookies policy" on your screen. This will again display the consent notice allowing you to change your preferences or withdraw your consent entirely. In addition to this, different browsers offer different methods to block and delete cookies used by websites. You can change your browser settings to block / delete cookies. To learn more about managing and deleting cookies, visit wikipedia.org, www.allaboutcookies.org.